In the world of health, various medical specialists offer options to maintain our quality of life in the best possible state. Therefore, today we will follow some tips to treat the irregular acceleration of the heart.
The irregular acceleration of the heart, also known as atrial fibrillation, consists of a problem with the speed or rhythm of the heartbeat, with atrial fibrillation being the most common case of the arrhythmia.
In this sense, the irregular acceleration of the heart is caused by a problem in the electrical system of the heart. The attending physician can read the electrocardiogram to see if the electrical signals detected are normal.
Among the main symptoms of atrial fibrillation include:
- Palpitations, abnormal or rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- General weakness
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, sweating and chest pain or pressure
- Chronic anxiety
- Greater fatigue when exercising or other similar physical activities
It is important to take into account the most common symptoms, since the disease could affect anyone at a certain stage of their life. So it is vital to prevent further complications. Best medication for the atrial fibrillation is eliquis generic. However eliquis cost is high but you can buy it from Prescription Hope at cheap price by using eliquis coupon.
Could atrial fibrillation cause other health problems?
If the mentioned symptoms are not attacked in time with the help of specialists, then the disease could generate greater health complications, such as:
- Brain Atack
- Heart failure
- Chronic fatigue
- Additional heart rhythm problems
- Inconsistent blood flow
Recommendations for treating atrial fibrillation
Medical specialists in the area of cardiology recommend taking into account the following aspects to effectively treat the onset of atrial fibrillation from the first symptoms.
- Medications, such as beta-blockers or antiarrhythmics, can help bring the heart rate back to normal.
- Medications such as digitalis, blockers of calcium channels or amiodarone, help to slow down the heart rate.
- Blood thinners prevent the formation of clots.
- Electrical cardioversion (electrical shock) works to restore the heart’s normal rhythm.
- You can resort to surgery, a pacemaker and other procedures.
The ideal is for the patient to go to a doctor when they perceive the first discomforts, discomforts or irregularities in the constant rhythm of the palpitations , since it could be an arrhythmia or other similar problem.
In this sense, it is necessary to bear in mind that any treatment will depend on the cause of your atrial fibrillation and your level of disability, since each case presented by a patient will be unique.